Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Big Day

It's a big day today--moving day. I'm heading back to DC this evening on the red-eye. Can't say that I'm all that excited about it because I know that radioactive elements are waiting for me on the other side. The good news is that a good friend of mine who is letting me borrow his car while he and his wife are in San Francisco is leaving from Reagan Nat'l Airport about 30 minutes after my flight lands. So that means I'll just be able to pick up the car from the parking garage without having to coordinate anything!

Of course, I still have to pack two of my bags because I didn't start until last night. I've got the carry-on taken care of though. I hate packing. In fact, I think I'd rather drink paint.

Anyway, that's the scoop for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home