Wednesday, March 23, 2005

In Case You Were Wondering...

Interesting...I tried to post this update and all that showed up on my blog was the subject line or title or whatever you want to call it. Hmmm...

Anyway, in case you were wondering, Excedrin PM works wonders for any of you who, like me, are unable to sleep very well during travel even if it is in the middle of the night.

My plane touched down at 7:17 this morning and by 10 a.m. I have already gotten my bags, found my friend's car in the parking garage at Reagan National, eaten breakfast, and am now updating you all while enjoying a bit of coffee at the Starbucks where I used to work.

Now the search begins in earnest. I'm already scouring the classifieds and looking at some options. Just a trip to the bank and I'm on my way!

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger S'dizzle said...

good luck with your search

 

Post a Comment

<< Home