Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Nose is Raw

I don't know what the deal is this year, but my allergies are driving me nuts! I haven't been able to stop sneezing for the past two days--I feel like I'm back in my dorky high-school days--sheesh!

For whatever reason, the pollen season out here just won't go away. Very odd considering that in previous years I've not had much of a problem with them.

I used to say that the best months in DC were April - June and September - October. Now I'm going to say that it is just September and October because these allergies are getting really old really fast.

Anyway, despite the allergies, I've managed to get a head start (sort of) on my reports that are due on a weekly basis. Without question, this is the busiest part of the week for me so y'all are lucky (or unlucky) that I have found time to blog tonight!

Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I feel for ya bud. Hope you can get your allergies under control soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home