Sunday, May 15, 2005

MIA

It's been mentioned to me a few times that I need to do a better job of keeping this blog updated. That's good to hear because it's nice to know that people are out there reading it! Sometimes I fall into the pattern of thinking that nobody's watching for updates and then I feel silly for posting stuff to cyberspace for my own gratification.

Anyway, it's been a busy couple of weeks, not that this is an acceptable excuse, but it is true. Since my last posting--I believe it was about insurance (boring) but I didn't check before I started writing this one--I have had a number of out-of-town guests, I've gone to two Washington Nationals games, I've gotten sick with the worst flu I can remember, I had my 27th birthday, and our work softball team (of which I am the manager) had our first softball game. I'm sure I'm missing quite a few things worthy of note but this just give you an idea of what I've been up to the last couple of weeks. Oh yeah, one HUGE thing that I did was schedule my first doctor's appointment with the radiation oncologist at Georgetown University Hospital for May 25. That's a big development...kind of the whole reason for this blog, in fact.

So I'm providing a brief update now while I'm waiting on my laundry this Sunday afternoon. I promise to be better about keeping y'all in the loop.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Promises, promises. I just heard that the Tobey's were also waiting for an update, so you have more than family that's interested in your life. Well, I guess they're almost like family.

Anyway, manager of the softball team. So I guess you think your something now, don't ya? Just kidding. That's cool and right up your alley too. Don't tell your teammates how you're doing on your fantasy baseball or they may demote you. :o)

KEEP POSTING, this is a great way for you to keep all of us informed without you having to spend hours on the phone with us!!! However, I do like to get a call every now and then. Hope you have a restful evening.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, by the way, to me MIA means MIAMI from my old flight attendant days. It just took me a split second to translate. Hee, Hee.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, sorry one more thing. Did you win your game????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home