Sunday, April 10, 2005

Surprise in the Mail

So the official first care package received here in Arlington, VA came all the way from Florida and included some really great brownies! Kudos to "Betty Crocker" in Casselberry, you know who you are! (They actually arrived several days ago in great condition!)

In other news, my dad was just in town on Thursday evening/Friday morning on his way to work in Delaware for the weekend. He stopped by and was the first left-coast visitor I've had since getting here. We went down to Ikea and picked up a couple of chairs and a TV stand. With that, my living space is almost completely furnished (with the exception of the items I mentioned yesterday).

In still other news, my cable got hooked up today. Comcast had a really good deal for new subscribers that'll last me 6 months. Very excited about this and I'm actually watching my adopted Washington Nationals lose to the Florida Marlins--it's 0-2 in the 8th inning in case you were wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home