Saturday, April 09, 2005

Progress

It is 12:34 on a Saturday morning and I'm still in bed. But before you think I'm lazy, consider that I have been spending every evening of the past week moving things into my house after a day of work at USDA. So it is not exactly like sleeping in is undeserved! Plus, I'm waking up in a real bed and not an air mattress. So now, my apartment, instead of being a barren wasteland, now includes a baker's rack (because my kitchen wasn't big enough and I needed for storage space), a dining table with 2 chairs, a television with a stand, a full-size bed, and a night-stand. So all that is left for me to get is a loveseat, some shelving for my closet, and a room divider.

Once I receive some boxes that were shipped from my parents' house earlier in the week then I'll be able to upload some photos to the site and you'll be able to see some cool before and after pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home